Storm Watching in Tofino, British Columbia with DMCi
Price: $309CAD Per Person
(Cost is per person sharing TWIN and includes GST)
Valid from November 2021 to February 2022
Photo: Couple gazing out during storm
- 2-Night Stay in an Ocean View room with balcony
- Full Breakfast
- Taxes & GST
Ocean swells, gale force winds, waves that will roll in 20 feet high. Rain that lashes you from the side.
Welcome to Tofino, the “Storm Watching” capital of the world. Watch this spectacular show that mother nature puts out every year November to February. Witness giant waves coming in from over 6,000 km all the way from Japan and the Aleutian Islands in the Bering Sea to crash on to the shores of Tofino.
- Lean into the wind at Chesterman Beach.
- Watch the biggest of the waves crash at Cox Bay Beach.
- Enjoy spectacular views from the deck of the Kwisitis Visitor Centre, which is located within Pacific Rim National Park Reserve.
- Take in the storm outside, or in comforting warmth with some food and beverage in a cozy hotel we offer.
Due to high demand, availability and inventory is very limited.
Check with your travel advisor for Car Rental Rates.